Skill Development Training Program for prisoners of Shaheed Khudiram Bose Central Jail, Muzaffarpur
|Training in field of electrical and electronics home appliances
|Shaheed Khudiram Bose Central Jail, Muzaffarpur
|Grant Support From
|National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD NABSKILL)
|No of Trainees
Intended Benefits (Deliverables)
· The proposed intervention will create employment opportunity for jail inmates of Muzaffarpur jail.
· The proposed efforts would be guiding the jail inmates in taking up field technician related activities to the level of enterprise development with active support from the promoting agency.
· The agency will also provide the credit linkages to the beneficiaries so as to make the activity sustainable.
· On successful completion of the project, the agency will submit report covering the details of their interventions along with its impact and field level issues observed.
· The trainees are to be monitored/ tracked for at least 2 years from the date of completion of the agency/training provider.
· The agency/ training provider need to periodically upload data of trainees and their settlement on NABSKILL portal.
The agency/ training provider will ensure settlement at the earliest.